Bairnsdale is the corporate hub of East Gippsland & is the perfect starting point to explore the lakes, rivers, oceans, fisheries, wineries, eateries & other attractions of the region.
Noted for its wonderful temperate climate of mild Winters & glorious Summer-Autumn periods Bairnsdale can also be the base point for those who want to spend hot Summer days at the beach & those who want to see the Winter snowfields
On the banks of the Mitchell River, Bairnsdale has wide streets and award winning gardens; offering guests a relaxed locale with old time country friendliness and charm.
Of course, there are a full range of modern facilities, shopping, cafes and restaurants, arts and entertainment, fishing, golf, nature reserves, and historical buildings.
- Updated: 2020-05-24 15:47:09
- Address: 384 Main Street Bairnsdale Victoria 3875 Australia
- Our Website Link: https://tanjilmotorinn.com.au/
- Office hours: 7:00am - 8:00pm
- Phone number: +61 03 5152 6677
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 6209
- Wheel Chair Accessibility
- Foxtel / Netflix
- Beach: 1000m
- Train: 1000m
- Bus: 20m
- Chemist: 1000m
- Bakery: 1000m
- Restaurant: 1000m
- Coffee shop: 400m