Caboolture is the perfect location for those wishing to visit Australia Zoo, Bribie Island, the Glass House Mountains, the townships of Maleny and Montville and more.
Caboolture is home to Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC) ... a world class multi purpose events centre. Built in 2011 spreading over 30 hectares and includes four indoor arenas seating for 3,200 equestrian spectators and 5,200 for concerts.
The region is also well known for being the host to many annual events such as:
• Caboolture Sunday Markets
• Farm Fantastic Show
• Caboolture Show
• Woodford Folk Festival
• The Abbey Medieval festival
Caboolture Motel is a family operation, offering spacious ground floor accommodation rooms and units.
Room types include 17 Queen Rooms, 10 Twin Rooms & 7 Two Bedroom Units so Caboolture Motel can carter to all travellers accommodation needs.
All rooms and units are air conditioned with kitchenette facilities (microwave, kettle, and toaster), complimentary tea and coffee facilities, flat screen television, 10 digital Foxtel channels (inclusive of two movie channels) and access to undercover parking.
Your hosts Paul & Sandra aim to provide a friendly, comfortable stay for all guests, making each stay a personal experience.
- Updated: 2018-10-24 08:35:04
- Address: 4 Lower King Street, Caboolture, Qld, 4510
- Our Website Link: https://www.caboolturemotel.com.au
- Office hours: 7.00am to 9.00pm
- Go To Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/motelcaboolture
- Phone number: (07) 5495-2888
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 51936
- Train: 800m
- Bus: 800m
- Chemist: 800m
- Bakery: 800m
- Restaurant: 800m
- Coffee shop: 800m