Homewood Cottages are situated in the heart of Highfields only 10km north of Toowoomba just off the New England Hwy.
The cottages border Davidson’s Arboretum (Latin for tree garden) an exquisite 1ha of many varieties of beautiful autumn trees from around the world.
The cottages are ideally situated and offer great ambience for a romantic weekend or relaxing midweek break, also available for longer stays.
Disabled facilities Forest Cottage is Pet friendly Free WiFi
The Highfields District offers many local eateries, restaurants, country pubs, arts and craft shops, art galleries, historical sites and museums, country markets, gifts, quilting, chocolates shop, parks and gardens, national parks and lakes. Many within walking distance from the cottages.
The adjoining Arboretum is suitable for garden weddings featuring a lovely wedding frame at the end of the avenue and a covered area set amongst the established gardens.
- Updated: 2018-11-02 04:56:02
- Address: 11 Cawdor Road Highfields Queensland 4352
- Our Website Link: http://www.homewoodcottages.com.au
- Office hours: 8:00 - 17:00
- Go To Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HomewoodCottages
- Phone number: 0459 686 239
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Views Counter: 30701
- Air conditioning
- Chemist: 1000m
- Bakery: 1000m
- Restaurant: 1000m
- Coffee shop: 1000m